1. How do I register myself as a tutor with Scholars Academy?
You have to fill up the Tutor Registration Form and we will contact you shortly.
2. Are there qualifications you prefer your home tutors to have?
To be eligible to become a Scholars Academy tutor you must:
- Currently reside and be eligible to work in Singapore
- Possess adequate content knowledge of key subject areas. We provide tuition assistance in English, Math, and Science for elementary grades through O levels.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain concepts to a variety of ages in a variety of ways.
3. If I become a home tutor what responsibilities would I have?
Scholars Academy tutors must:
- Provide the child with opportunities to expand their knowledge base. It is important for them to be able to discover their educational interests, talents. You will also need to be able to motivate them to reach their potential and beyond.
- Be totally familiar with all syllabi in order to be adequately prepared to help achieve better results.
- Keep abreast of current education trends in Singapore as well as all educational certifications.
4. Would I be responsible for any fees associated with becoming a Scholars Academy tutor?
There are absolutely no fees associated with applying to become a Scholars Academy tutor.